Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jackson's Letter dated May 4, 2011

Hi Jacks!

I miss you so so much! I miss your smiling face, your never ending basketball bouncing, you sleeping on the recliner, chatting with me late at night, eating chips and salsa, getting beat at laser tag and bowling and just having a good time together. The kids really miss you too. There have been many tears shed. We all love you and look up to you so much.  There is such a void in our home.Man I miss that good old recliner i cant believe its still alive! The only day i get to take naps are pdays and they are heavenly! Im sure you guys will be alright with me not being there soon its been a month today that ive been here itsnt that crazy It is so good to hear from you every week. I was thinking we should try something new and maybe you should just reply to my questions in a different color right in this email. It will be quick for you and it wil make the time delay a little easier. It might save you a little time also.
How is your little finger doing?My finger looked way sick but im taking medicine for it and i have some cream and it looks way better and is still healing a little bit. How is your comp? How is basketball? It sounds like you pretty much do the same thing everyday. Is that driving you crazy or do you like the routine?Only 2 months to go , I am going a little crazy doing the same things over and over again, so we will see how sane I am by the time I get out of here. Our estimated departure date is June 21, so that seeems really far away. What did Elder Oaks and Elder Scott talk about when they came to visit?So i dont have my notes with me on the apostles talks but I will find some good points and write them in the next letter all I can tell you is right when they walked in the spirit was so strong especially when Elder Scott came in. Is the language easier to learn than you thought? Which friend is your favorite so far?Ithink my favorite friend right now is elder Graham or winters, Graham likes basketball alot so we talk about it all the time it's fun.I liked all the pics you sent, but no descriptions. :( Please make sure to send pics with names and descriptions...Sorry about no descriptions i thought about that after I sent them haha. What do you love the most about the MTC? I think my favorite part of the day is gym and playing basketball keeps me sane and lets me get away from Russian which i really need every day. There are some pretty good people here and we have some pretty good games so i like it a lot.What do you dislike? It sounds like you get to see Mark and RJ frequently, that must be fun! You guys are such great examples. What did you guys do on Easter Sunday? We missed you. We had a wonderful dinner and egg hunt at the Gonthier's. I hope you didn't get a sack lunch. That is what the missionaries told us you would be getting. Easter was pretty good just a normal Sunday with all the talks focused on Christ of course it was really cool abd the food was better that usual they had funeral potatoes but no where near as good as yours.I am glad we sent all that candy. Is there anything you need or want? What is a good package idea? The only thing i really want would be a Russian flag if you can find one and thats about it. I don't want to send you tons of food and junk because it sounds like you get plenty to eat. Anyways let me know.
I am in the thick of finals right now. You know how that gets. It is a little crazy, but it  will be over soon. I start back up May 16th. I am taking Accounting Info Systems and a Business Writing class online. I will also be working 30 hours a week. That should keep me busy. Judge is doing scout day camp in June and Court is going to girls camp. They are going to visit your dad from June 17th to July 30th. The nice thing about my school schedule this summer is I will be done July 9th and will only have to work until fall  semester starts back up in August. I need the break.
The kids are doing well and being good about helping out. I mowed my first lawn. You should be so proud. I inherited the Fish's old mower. Guy finally got a rider. He said I need to work on my lines a little bit. You can imagine how funny that was. We had a great time.. I kind of hacked up the lawn with the weed wacker. It isn't as easy as it looks. You made it look so easy.  Court mowed on Saturday and fell down the hill on the side of the house. She wasn't too happy.Thats so funny about mowing the lawn thought just wait till you get the summer its going to be even better. i cant believe court fell downt the hill ive done that a couple times myself back in the day, but im sure your trimming job was just lovely. She is doing great in volleyball and Guy is helping coach her to try out in the fall. She is also trying out for rising Gen on Saturday. I hope she makes it. Judge is playing soccer and having fun and we need to find something for Amber Sue. Dance in the fall for her. Anyways I better let you go. I need to study for a quiz I have to take in about an hour. I love you and miss you so much! I can't wait to hear back from you. It sounds like everyoine is doing great. Is Court going to volleyball camp? Tell her good luck on Saturday I know she will do just fine! Tell Judge to work hard in soccer and tell Amber i miss her a lot! Good luck with finals ill be thinking about you, and tell the Gonthiers I said hi. Sorry if I didn't answer all the questions its really hard with a timer right in front of you telling you have a minute left to send it anyways have a good week and I love you!

                                                                                                                                                Love
                                                                                                                                            Mom
P.S. Do you get to call on Mother's Day? I sure hope so.....To answer your question about mothers day it's a no.. They really can't have 2000 missionaries trying to call home on the same day it really doesn't work out well if that makes sense so sorrry i wont be able to talk to you guys till Christmas..

No comments:

Post a Comment