Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jackson's Letter dated June 10, 2011

Mom,
I joined another companionship of missonaries. It's pretty hard sometimes but im getting used to it. Things here aren't so bad, but I'm ready for something new. I'm not even close to being ready language wise, but I think I will learn it faster there. Although I'm sure I'll be crying like a baby when i get there. I'm sorry you hurt your knee that is terrible, seems like you can't move at all. Did you ask for blessing yet? I was able to give Elder Graham one and let me tell you I know the priesthood is real now. I felt the spirit so strong when I  was doing it. It was so cool, I don't think I  ever realized how important it is. That was a pretty good experience. Things here are good. I should get my travel plans and then off to Russia! I'm so dang excited to go. I hope your knee gets better and that you have a good week. I  love you
Love
Elder Jewkes

No comments:

Post a Comment