Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jackson's Letter dated June 1, 2011

Ether 12:27 is my favorite scripture. Yeah it sounds like you are even busier than before if that’s even possible.That’s so cool that your friends came and helped you do all that, they are one awesome family, and how are they doing? I can’t believe Lindsay is graduating, that is way weird, now we are all out of High School. Is Tre there? I heard he was going down there fromChrisse. She works at the bookstore so I talk to her pretty much every day. It’s always nice to talk to a fellow Missourian ha-ha. Sounds like you are getting some insane weather there.What is going on? I can picture you all in my room that’s way funny (and crowded) gotta love Judge kicking you in the back all night haha. Things here are ok. I  think I’m ready for a change in scenery. I leave on the 21st, isn’t that crazy? I will be in a completely different country in less than a month. I’m so excited to get out of here and help people. Oh and I’ve gained 11 pounds from this darn food. I still look the same I think, but yeah this food is getting pretty old.It messes with your digestive system big time if you know what I mean. Russian is coming along I guess. I’m sure I will have no idea what they are talking about when I get there. There are some native Russian missionaries here right now and every time we try to talk to them they laugh and correct us...... so yeah it’s going to be interesting the first couple months. But I know it will all work out. I’m learning the lesson of patience here that’s for sure. God works on his own time and not mine. Nothing to special happened this week same old same old class, eat and gym. Someone that works at the mtc gave an awesome talk at a Fireside.I love singing the Russian hymns they sound so cool. I think everyone in our zone is getting ready to leave we are all going a little crazy here, My booty will forever be sore for sitting in that chair for 8 hours a day ha-ha. Well I hope you have a good week tell the kids I said hi and they better write back or I won’t promise them blessings since I can do that as a missionary ha-ha. Love you!

Love Elder Jewkes

No comments:

Post a Comment