Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jackson's Letter dated May 11, 2011

Hey!
Im sure you are busy with finals and stuff, but I hope you had a good Mothers Day! Sorry I didn't get to call, that kind of stinks, but I love you so much and thanks for all that you do!  This week the older district left for Russia which means we are the new guys! Pretty crazy, it feeels like I've been here forever. Yesterday Elder Anderson of the twelve came and talked to us.It was incredible.We have had 3 apostles since we have been here. That is almost unheard of. We teach the first lesson in Russian today so that will be an interesting experience for sure.

How is everyone doing and how did courts Rising Generation thing go? When do you get done with finals? Im sure you are all very busy as usual. The mattei's sent me this awesome giant balloon fish thing with a 2lb bag of Swedish Fish and  it was so good! Someone gave me a memory foam mattress for my bed and getting up is going to be even harder than usual haha. This week was pretty much the same.You switch who is the Senior companion every 6 six weeks. I am the junior companion, but  it doesnt really matter at the MTC.

Well, I hope you have a good week. I think the most frustrating language ever is Russian but I'm sure I will get the hang of it someday. Love you all and I think about you every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment