Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jackson's Letter dated May 25, 2011

Fam!
Tell Judge I said Happy Birthday and Amber too even though hers was like a month ago ha-ha. So things are pretty good here. I have less than a month till I will be in Russia, isn’t that insane? There is no way I’m ready language wise, but I guess I will learn it a lot better there than I could here. I’m way excited to leave. It’s like being in a cage 24/ 7 and never being able to leave ha-ha. But I love my district, they are a great group of Elders so that makes it easier. We teach the plan of salvation tonight so we will see how that goes ha-ha. I know it will be fine, I  just have to have faith and it will all work out. It seems like I get humbled every day here. Maybe I will figure out how not to be so prideful in a couple of years. That’s pretty funny you taught about missionary work. What pictures did you use?  I’m sure it was an excellent lesson. Oh yeah, Elder Nelson came and spoke to us last night and that was way sweet.I’ll try to write a letter today about things that all of the apostles have said. But yeah, nothing too  new.The new Russian Missionaries came last week, they are all really cool. One is from the South Stake in St Louis. We have an Elder that plays basketball for BYU. His name is  Kyle Collinsworth. He is really good. We have some other really good basketball players so its way fun. Yeah so less than 4 weeks left and I’m way excited! Well, I hope you guys have a good week and I love and miss you all.

Love
Elder Jewkes

No comments:

Post a Comment