Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jackson's Letter dated April 27, 2011

Hey Fam!
How is evertything? Have you started your finals yet? Thanks so much for the Easter package. It was awesome! I sent some pictures with the  letters. I hope you like them. Things are going pretty good here. Pretty much all I do is eat, study and go to class. I love it though. I am learning so much right now. Especially in the scriptures, which is the best part! We have had two Apostles come and speak to us in the last couple of weeks. Elder Scott and Elder Oaks came and they both gave really good talks.
My companion sprained his ankle yesterday, but he is doing ok now. My finger got infected and I had to go to the doctor and get some medicine, but it's all better now. The food here is doing weird things to my stomach if you know what I mean haha.
I love my district. They are so awesome and I learn a lot from them. We are all really different,but we get along great. I love how we have gym time every day. I get to play basketball everyday. Hoorah!  Would you tell the Winegar's thanks for the package and they didn't give me a return address.
We also get to go to the temple every week and it's a great place to think and get my mind off things. They've changed the schedule up for eeryone. My P-day is now on Wednesday.
How is everyone doing? I know school is almost over and I bet the kids love that. That would be awesome if Jackie got to babysit. I'm sure she would really like that. Well I hope everytihg is going well. Tell everyone I miss them and tell the Gonthier's thanks again for that package.
                                                               Love
                                                          Elder Jewkes

No comments:

Post a Comment